Kim, you angel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kim, you angel

Post by WeirdCat on Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 14:18

I could have cried when I opened the envelope, instead I dropped bits on the floor, no matter, thank you so much it has made my day! I got stamps, floral and a fab script background, can't wait to use them

Ruth

My Blog: http://weirdcatcardsnstuff.blogspot.com/

WeirdCat

Number of posts : 9926
Registration date : 2008-08-30

http://weirdcatcardsnstuff.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Kim, you angel

Post by kimb on Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 15:04

glad you liked them , for once royal mail seems to have got it right round your way

kimb

Number of posts : 13216

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 15:06

Kim - I cannot believe all the wondrous vintage stamps you put in my envelope. What a very generous gift and I am so absolutely delighted with them all because they are the very kind of stamps I love best - especially love the chap with the Berlin word at the side of him. I also love the little inchie sized ones too, as I do loads of them for all sorts of challenges elsewhere too.

I have told Maria that her envy has arrived too, but not what is in it. Am waiting to hear from her if she wants me to scan the pics of them in for her, but thank you from her too I am sure!!

You must have known that just now I am in dire need of a little "cheerer-upper" and this is the best! What a star you are.

Back to top Go down

Post by kimb on Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 15:17

aaaw patty you will have me weeping in my tea soon, all ive done is have a clear out and share out some bits i no longer use ,,,, bless you !!!!! Hug

kimb

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria on Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 17:19

Kim, I love you to bits anyway for sending those bits to mum and making her day better BUT she tells me there is a fab package for me too - I cant contain myself so she's going to send it on to me....This is so very good of you to do - you are so generous. Do you know I am still using that ruler you sent me right back when i first joined - I needed one in inchies and you straight away sent me one and i hardly even knew you then.

thank you for being nice to my mum especially, and to me too of course. It'll give me something to watch the postie for.

shaken and stirred but still standing (most of the time)

Maria
Awesome Artist
Awesome Artist

Number of posts : 8738
Registration date : 2008-09-01

http://www.lesarbres.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kimb on Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 20:31

the parcels were all ready to go out a week or so ago , and the plan was for them to arrive while you were visting patty , but it went ti*s up as i did not get to the post office . the start of the big share out was when kate got the dragon stamps so thats how long they have been waiting to be posted ....oh well i did it eventually and everyone seems pleased with them so far, still lots to get theirs yet though

kimb

Back to top Go down

Post by kimb on Tue 17 Mar 2009 - 20:33

yes i remember sending the ruler i was worried it would get to you in 2 x 6 inch lengths lol!

kimb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed 18 Mar 2009 - 4:58

OMG! My eyes almost popped out of my head when I opened my envelope! Thank you SOOOOO much Kim, for the gorgeous oriental stamp and all the others too! I honestly don't know how you could bear to part with them, but I'm glad you did because I LOVE them all!!!

What a darling you are, to share your stash with us. Loves ya

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! {{{{{hugs}}}} xxxxxxxxxx

Back to top Go down

Post by kimb on Wed 18 Mar 2009 - 7:15

blinking heck even the scottish postal system is working properly this week!!!!! glad you like 'em,

now i will wait to see what you all produce with these stamps ...i want pics of the work

kimb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 16:11

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum